Thursday, April 8, 2010

Back to Quilting


Easter break is over, my daughter is back to school, and I am back to quilting. This quilt was made by Quilters By The Sea for a raffle.




This is Barbara's quilt.


My daughter's first lacrosse game was Saturday. She had 4 goals and several assists. She was easy to spot with her orange shoelaces.

How old should your children be when you stop fixing their Easter baskets? Son #1 just turned 25. He complained that his basket is starting to fall apart. I said, " It is 24 years old." Son #2 did not get home for Easter.  My daughter is excited when either of her brothers get home.


2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Love the quilts and quilting!
Thanks for sharing.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Just found your blog and the boat quilt. Love the idea. Thanks for posting